Mr. Kamran Husain, MBAChief Executive Officer
Kamran is an MBA from IMM with close to 2 decades of leadership experience in Healthcare. He has worked with some of the leading healthcare organizations in India, managing businesses under various capacities. He has been instrumental in setting up network of hospitals as well as specialty centres in specialties ranging from Cardiology, Primary Healthcare, Radiology to Nephrology and Dialysis. Prior to joining Utkal Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Kamran was managing the largest healthcare network in Kenya which had a footprint of 65 specialty centres and 2 hospitals. The organizations he has worked with in past are Apollo Hospital Group and Fortis Hospitals, where he has successfully set-up and lead businesses.
- CEO & Founder, at MediSolutions Consultants from Dec 2017 – May 2018 in New Delhi Area, India
- Kenya Head - Operations at Bliss GVS Healthcare from Sep 2015 – Nov 2017
- Head Operations - Heart Command Centers at Fortis Healthcare from Jan 2015 – Sep 2015 in New Delhi Area, India
- Leading the Standalone Dialysis Centers Vertical - Renkare, from Fortis Healthcare from Oct 2012 – Dec 2014 in New Delhi
- Head - Sales & Marketing at Fortis Healthcare India Ltd from Jul 2011 – Sep 2012in New Delhi Area, India
- Projects, BD & Operations - Apollo Dialysis Clinics at Alliance Medicorp India Ltd from Dec 2010 – Jul 2011
- Sr Manager - Market Development at Apollo Health & Lifestyle Ltd from Jan 2008 – Dec 2010
- Owned Mediversal Scientific from Jan 2007 – Dec 2007
- Regional Manager at Sahajanand Medical Technologies from 2001 – 2007
Mr. Arun Kumar Khilar, B.com, CAChief Financial Officer
Arun Khilar is a Chartered Accountant having More than 20 years of experience in managing the gamut of Accounts, Audit, MIS and Commercial functions. He has worked with Aditya Birla Group in executing financial strategy, financial controls and accounting procedures and also ensuring full transparency over the financial performance of Aditya Birla retail Limited.
- Bachelors of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Chartered Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), New Delhi.
- More than 20 years of experience in managing the gamut of Accounts, Audit, MIS and Commercial functions.
- Worked with Wockhardt Hospital and Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital in the Healthcare sector and associated with Future Group and Aditya Biral Retail Industries for a long time.
Prof. Dr. Birendra Kishore Das, MD, FAS, ANM, FAMSChief Medical Officer
- Medical education, University of Gottingen, Germany.
- HOD, SKIMS, Srinagar.
- Dean SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- Director, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute in Delhi.
- 1968 - 1969 Resident in Medicine 400 bedded General Hospital, Hagen, Germany.
- 1970 - 1974 Research Associate Radiation Institute and Clinic, Free University of Berlin.
- 1974 - 1982 Erster Oberartz Associate Head - Radiation Clinic and Nuclear Medicine Dept. City Hospital, Offenbach,Germany.
- 1982 - 1987 Prof. and Chairman Dept. of Nuclear Medicine SK. Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar, India.
- Prof. and Head Dept. of Nuclear Medicine Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, India.
- 1991 - 1993 Dean, Lucknow, India Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences,
- 1995 - 1996 Medical Director Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Delhi.
- 2005 - 2007 Visiting Professor School of Medical Sciences Science University of Malaysia ( USM ) Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
- June - Aug 2007 Visiting Professor Nuclear Medicine and PET Centre Kettering Medical Centre, Dayton Right Medical School, Ohio, USA.
- Present Director Utkal Institute of Medical Sciences, UIMS (A Research Unit of UHPL) Bhubaneswar, Odisha.